With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question