With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant