With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- Cyber infrastructure: Too big to fail, and failing
- Security-as-a-service model gains traction