With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Kaspersky researchers love “Mr. Robot” hacker but claim no Snowden ties
- Donald Trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email