With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- The week in security: Cybercrime pays off for hackers as Mirai compromises European Internet
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- Security pros most worried about clouds, mobile
- Conroy’s quantum warning: be ready
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service