With the growth of critical data rapidly increasing, the Salvation Army’s Southern Territory arm was running out of “prime real estate” in its storage area, according to its IT manager, Larry Reed.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you