Secretive tech giant Apple could be readying itself for an uncharacteristic act of openness, as the company prepares to take the wraps off of the Siri SDK in a bid for a bigger piece of the growing digital voice assistant market.
- Top PC vendors bloatware undermine Windows 10 security
- Australia's cybersecurity maturity, infrastructure protections lag US by “large gap”: ACCS
- Macquarie-Optus venture targets cybersecurity education at business, academia
- OEM software update tools preloaded on PCs are a security mess
- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes