A Boulder, Colorado-based startup announced today that it has raised $3.6 million in seed funding to build the commercial version of the SlamData open-source project, helping businesses visualize semi-structured NoSQL data.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach