Social dynamics and “culture fit” are a big reason that female engineers tend to stay in the profession at a lower rate than their male counterparts, according to a study released today by authors at MIT, University of California – Irvine, Michigan, and McGill.
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant