The internet in North Korea is an unsurprisingly small and circumscribed place – there are just 28 TLDs on the entirety of the country’s .kp domain, compared to almost 335 million globally.
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Here's how Microsoft is using containerization to protect Edge users
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
- The week in security: Yahoo breach biggest hack ever; Australia leads APAC in reported breaches