The latest version of Apple’s mobile platform includes several workplace-centric features designed to make the company’s devices more useful to corporate users and the IT departments that have to manage them.
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
- Microsoft insists Outlook Web Access is secure after hacking reports
- Journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times