In the space of a decade, Apple’s iPhone has gone from being a consumer craze to the single product that most affects the design and operation of enterprise IT, turning a controlled, top-down environment into something far more open.
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
- Tackling cybersecurity threat information sharing challenges
- Report: Attacks based on open source vulnerabilities will rise 20 percent this year