Among federal CIOs, there is no shortage of interest in the cloud, but many agency IT leaders say they worry about security, what kind of support they'll get from their vendor, and the restrictions that come with long-term contracts, among other issues, government IT insiders say.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers