As the Trump transition team – including the president-elect himself -- warms to the intelligence community's assessment on Russian election hacking, Homeland Security nominee looks to build bridge with IT industry to fight cyberthreats.
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
- Tackling cybersecurity threat information sharing challenges