Amid widespread hacking purportedly sanctioned by the Russian government, FBI Director Comey confirms active investigation into potential coordination between Trump campaign and foreign operatives, while shooting down allegations that Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped.
- Website owner protests Firefox labeling unencrypted login page ‘insecure’
- Rising SaaS star Slack “lucky” to have been breached early on, CSO says
- Could AI-powered multi-factor authentication kill the password at last?
- CSO Perspectives – Security readiness is the key to effective response
- UK follows US ban of electronic devices in cabins on some flights