You have probably read about the Queensland Department of Health payroll project, which ended in debacle with costs estimated at $1.2 billion. In the US, the Expeditionary Combat Support System project was cancelled after the US Air Force spent $1bn on its development.
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- Cyber infrastructure: Too big to fail, and failing
- Security-as-a-service model gains traction