You have probably read about the Queensland Department of Health payroll project, which ended in debacle with costs estimated at $1.2 billion. In the US, the Expeditionary Combat Support System project was cancelled after the US Air Force spent $1bn on its development.
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Euro agencies on encryption backdoors: Create 'decryption without weakening'
- Senators want warrant protections for US email stored overseas
- Celebrity hacker Guccifer's confession gives us all a lesson in security
- Google alums rollout Simility fraud-detection platform