Cyberthieves broke into the IT systems of Carphone Warehouse, a large cell phone retailer in the U.K., and may have stolen personal and bank data of up to 2.4 million customers and the credit card details of up to 90,000 customers.
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks