Network and Internet Content Filtering (ICF) is a technology tied to controversy. The technology itself is extremely interesting and evolving rapidly, but it is the debate around how this technology should be implemented that evokes passionate argument. Be it teenagers at home or employees in the workplace, the scenarios and ethical implications are still to be unravelled.
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- OpenSSL patches two high-severity flaws
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy