Network and Internet Content Filtering (ICF) is a technology tied to controversy. The technology itself is extremely interesting and evolving rapidly, but it is the debate around how this technology should be implemented that evokes passionate argument. Be it teenagers at home or employees in the workplace, the scenarios and ethical implications are still to be unravelled.
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- Respond to ransomware in three steps: secure, assess, recover
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users