Network and Internet Content Filtering (ICF) is a technology tied to controversy. The technology itself is extremely interesting and evolving rapidly, but it is the debate around how this technology should be implemented that evokes passionate argument. Be it teenagers at home or employees in the workplace, the scenarios and ethical implications are still to be unravelled.
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- Regulators: cybersecurity poses biggest risk to global financial system
- Five arrested for impersonating the IRS, listen to a recorded scam in progress
- Commercial drivers needed for IoT security
- Healthcare lagging when it comes to infosec