Network and Internet Content Filtering (ICF) is a technology tied to controversy. The technology itself is extremely interesting and evolving rapidly, but it is the debate around how this technology should be implemented that evokes passionate argument. Be it teenagers at home or employees in the workplace, the scenarios and ethical implications are still to be unravelled.
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- Dropbox delivering on safe collaboration
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control