Network and Internet Content Filtering (ICF) is a technology tied to controversy. The technology itself is extremely interesting and evolving rapidly, but it is the debate around how this technology should be implemented that evokes passionate argument. Be it teenagers at home or employees in the workplace, the scenarios and ethical implications are still to be unravelled.
- For CSOs, threat prevention is crucial: Check Point exec
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech