Australian game developers may get the chance to participate in a neurogame ‘jam’ session for PhD research during Melbourne International Games Week from 23 October to 1 November, RMIT University announced.
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft