A new study has found that applying deep learning on photos taken continuously from a wearable camera can predict human behaviours and may even help in the fight against chronic diseases.
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
- Microsoft insists Outlook Web Access is secure after hacking reports
- Journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times
- Hackers who targeted Samsung Pay may be looking to track individuals