FB (Facebook) has totes embraced new lingo by being granted a patent to develop software that can detect Internet slang, commonly used on social media sites by youngins.
- Dangerous keyboard app has more than 50 million downloads
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data