Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft founder Bill Gates were both on a list of potential vice presidential candidates for Hillary Clinton, according to a leaked email published on Tuesday by Wikileaks.
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail