Cisco is boosting the speed of its long-distance storage links for disaster recovery and business continuity. It’s also introducing higher speeds for IP (Internet Protocol) storage networks in data centers and rolling out software to simplify storage management.
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others
- Windows GDI flaw leads to PowerShell attacks
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee