Qualcomm's Snapdragon X16 LTE Modem, coming to devices in the second half of this year, is the company's first chip for both forms of unlicensed LTE, the technology for putting cellular signals on frequencies like those used by Wi-Fi.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage