ZTE's Quartz smartwatch packs 3G connectivity and a big battery in a more affordable package, but an underdeveloped network and operating system are keeping the watch from reaching its full potential.
- Bring Your Own Authentication is upending online security practices
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Healthcare records for sale on Dark Web
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached