CEOs are responsible for directing high-level strategy and ensuring growth and long-term viability. For those who run publicly traded companies, exceeding shareholder and market expectations is always top of mind. That is why sustainability -- the capacity to ensure business success in the present while preserving the ability to do the same in the future -- will be a primary focus for CEOs in 2013.
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says