Virtual desktop infrastructure has come a long way since the terminal service days of the 1960s. Heck, VDI has come a long way since the 2000s thanks to plummeting prices for clients, better graphics cards and improved administration. By and large, though, VDI deployments remain more of a niche solution.
- GitLab fixes critical flaw that lets users log in as admins
- Retailers must upgrade authentication, encryption and pen testing
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Interop: Ransomware should haunt you all the time
- Hotel sector faces cybercrime surge as data breaches start to bite