Virtual desktop infrastructure has come a long way since the terminal service days of the 1960s. Heck, VDI has come a long way since the 2000s thanks to plummeting prices for clients, better graphics cards and improved administration. By and large, though, VDI deployments remain more of a niche solution.
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- New desktop malware declines for the first time in years