Creating or updating your resume can feel like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be. That said, IT is a competitive job market, and companies and recruiters can get hundreds of responses from job postings. The amount of time you have to capture their attention is fleeting. Your resume is, in many cases, your only contact with hiring managers and potential employers. What you showcase can mean the difference between getting the interview and being summarily passed over.
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others