The gig economy is making a major impact on the IT industry, and millions of IT pros are taking advantage of the flexibility, freedom and income-generating potential it has to offer. Here's what's hot (and what's not) in the gig economy for 2016.
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh