There is a reason IBM spent $14 billion over the past five years buying companies that make software to process human information, including social media, email, video, audio, text and Web pages.
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device