There is a reason IBM spent $14 billion over the past five years buying companies that make software to process human information, including social media, email, video, audio, text and Web pages.
- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- Startup Nubeva pitches Security as a Service in the cloud
- Adobe rushes out patch for Flash zero-day targeting Windows