There is a reason IBM spent $14 billion over the past five years buying companies that make software to process human information, including social media, email, video, audio, text and Web pages.
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy
- Opportunistic cybercriminals tweaking old threats for new targets: Forcepoint
- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack