Jacob Dudzinski has been CIO of the Copyright Agency in Sydney for four years. Over the past two years, he has been responsible for a business process and systems improvement program.
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push