Implementing business intelligence (BI) can be a process fraught with pitfalls but avoiding this is easy if companies follow certain processes, advises financial services company, ING Direct Australia.
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts