Implementing business intelligence (BI) can be a process fraught with pitfalls but avoiding this is easy if companies follow certain processes, advises financial services company, ING Direct Australia.
- Dropbox delivering on safe collaboration
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS