After years of acquisitions, Australian engineering and infrastructure management services company, Downer EDI, was lumbered with eight data centres, 36 operating systems and five data networks.
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba