Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX: HTA) has reported a $167.7 million loss for the full year ended 31 December 2011, in contrast with its $73.4 million profit for the same period in 2010.
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method