After years of acquisitions, Australian engineering and infrastructure management services company, Downer EDI, was lumbered with eight data centres, 36 operating systems and five data networks.
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Researchers find 5.3 million vulnerable smart devices in Spain