Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX: HTA) has reported a $167.7 million loss for the full year ended 31 December 2011, in contrast with its $73.4 million profit for the same period in 2010.
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage