After years of acquisitions, Australian engineering and infrastructure management services company, Downer EDI, was lumbered with eight data centres, 36 operating systems and five data networks.
- Small-biz exemptions will threaten large businesses with breach-notification blind spot
- Cyberespionage, ransomware big gainers in new Verizon breach report
- CISOs to embrace automation as skills, visibility gaps prove crippling
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets