IT services provider, Talent2 International (ASX: TWO), has entered the government space by signing a three-year Managed Service Program (MSP) deal with the Queensland government.
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are