Since joining engineering and infrastructure management services company, Downer EDI, in 2009 as group IT strategy general manager, Joseph Amoia has steadily risen to the role of CIO.
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach