Since joining engineering and infrastructure management services company, Downer EDI, in 2009 as group IT strategy general manager, Joseph Amoia has steadily risen to the role of CIO.
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft