Cloud computing implementations are helping more Australian chief information officers to prepare for chief executive officer roles, according to a new global report conducted by CA Technologies.
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Government policy paying off as IBM joins Australia's cybersecurity-centre rush
- Greedy Bart ransomware encrypts files in ZIP archives
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
- DHS wants to predict how malware will morph