A fake email address was used to launch a targeted malware email campaign against the Australian Tibet Council on the weekend beginning 10 March, according to a Trend Micro security researcher and spokesperson.
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo