Symantec has signed a three-year deal with Fujitsu to co-locate its servers in the vendor’s Sydney data centre, thereby doubling capacity of its Cloud services and setting the company up to sign more email archiving customers in Australia.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- IBM pitches analysis software for select industry verticals
- FCC proposal would extend Lifeline voice subsidy to broadband
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Early OpenStack contributor says cloud project has "lost its heart"
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries