Huawei might be barred from any National Broadband Network (NBN) deals on security grounds, but the capital’s National Rugby League (NRL) team, the Canberra Raiders, has chosen the company as its major sponsor.
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says