Huawei might be barred from any National Broadband Network (NBN) deals on security grounds, but the capital’s National Rugby League (NRL) team, the Canberra Raiders, has chosen the company as its major sponsor.
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking