Huawei might be barred from any National Broadband Network (NBN) deals on security grounds, but the capital’s National Rugby League (NRL) team, the Canberra Raiders, has chosen the company as its major sponsor.
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts