Huawei might be barred from any National Broadband Network (NBN) deals on security grounds, but the capital’s National Rugby League (NRL) team, the Canberra Raiders, has chosen the company as its major sponsor.
- Unprepared Aussie businesses compromising values, trust by paying ransomware crims
- MYOB seeks cyber security chief
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware