With Australian CIOs looking overseas for Cloud services, the need for more Australian specialist infrastructure and platform-as-a-service providers presents opportunities for the local Cloud service market, according to a new study from analyst firm, Telsyte.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you