The federal government’s review of its cyber security strategy is long overdue and reviews need to be conducted more regularly, according to KPMG Australia forensic technology director Stan Gallo.
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora