After its acquisition of infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider Infraserve in March 2014, the International Cloud Integrators & Telecommunications Alliance (iCITA) found itself in need of a new data centre provider.
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push