After its acquisition of infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider Infraserve in March 2014, the International Cloud Integrators & Telecommunications Alliance (iCITA) found itself in need of a new data centre provider.
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws