A widespread spam attack linking to malware has broken out on Twitter, <a href="http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/07/27/outbreak-blackhole-malware-attack-spreading-on-twitter-using-its-you-on-photo-disguise/">according</a> to the security firm Sophos.
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- OpenSSL patches two high-severity flaws
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy