A widespread spam attack linking to malware has broken out on Twitter, <a href="http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/07/27/outbreak-blackhole-malware-attack-spreading-on-twitter-using-its-you-on-photo-disguise/">according</a> to the security firm Sophos.
- Obama's cybersecurity recommendations a small step forward, but need teeth and political willpower
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Cybersec think tank: insecurity-by-design means IoT botnets are here to stay
- The increasing importance of security analytics