When will some really good health news get some coverage? While the media has recently been fixated by the world financial crisis, political backstabbing, or the misdeeds of the latest rogue doctor, real progress has occurred in NSW e-health that will bring far-reaching benefits to everyone in the state.
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says