A new tool introduced by Google lets users personalize across devices what ads they see on the company's and third-party sites, which may also be a bounty for advertisers who could get some more accurate targeting.
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Brown University offers Ivy League CISO creds
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC