M2 Group confirmed on Monday it will compete against TPG Telecom to acquire 100 per cent of iiNet. The company values its competing proposal at around $11.37 per iiNet share.
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance