The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has tendered for a replacement core banking solution that will process in excess of 320 million payment and 25 million collection transactions each year.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data