Australia’s national research computing facility, the National Computational Infrastructure (NCI), has received a $14 million boost, which will provide a 30 per cent uplift in its supercomputing capability.
- Rival gang leaks decryption keys for Chimera ransomware
- No More Ransom - ransomware advice, tools and police reporting offered on one site
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- NIST: SMS two-factor is dead! If you're a US agency
- Why hackers love health apps