Question: When I got my PC back after being repaired, everything that was on it before was still there, except iTunes. I'm worried I'll lose the playlists on my 30GB Apple iPod classic if I plug it into my PC after reinstalling iTunes.
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- WordPress patches amid huge spike in redirects to malware sites
- UK organisations reel under ransomware and DDoS surge - didn't they see it coming?