William Angliss Institute has created a chief information officer position following a review of IT management at the Melbourne-headquartered vocational training organisation.
- The week in security: Yahoo breach biggest hack ever; Australia leads APAC in reported breaches
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- NY regulation aims to raise bank security standards
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- ICS vulnerabilities are still rampant