New South Wales is resurrecting the position of government chief information officer but with a digital twist. The state’s minister for finance, services and property, Dominic Perrottet, outlined details of the decision this morning at a Cebit eGovernment conference in Sydney.
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
- Telstra flags more cyber-sec investments after vArmour
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead