Almost 20 years ago, Chris Wysopal was among a group of hackers who testified before U.S. Congress, warning it about the dangers of the internet.
- How DOT CIO discovered a network compromised by shadow IT
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- 'Tis the season to watch out for W-2 phishing scams
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords