When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Blockchain, IOT pose risk and security headaches if privileged accounts aren’t controlled
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- Bugs in heart implants can be used to deliver shocks, experts say
- IoT, health and other data creates massive value
- Cybersec grows up and realises the network is the battlefront