When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- IBM amps-up Watson cybersecurity experiences
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war