When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware