When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks