When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Australian businesses failing to convince young women about ICT’s possibilities
- The week in security: Spying toy banned as Yahoo learns the real cost of a data breach
- Cloudflare data leakage doesn’t reveal 1Password secrets
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- Replace SHA-1. It’s not that hard.