When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- Respond to ransomware in three steps: secure, assess, recover
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- 7 patch management practices guaranteed to help protect your data