Online companies like Amazon that can analyze buyer behavior have a major advantage over brick-and-mortar retailers. However, artificial intelligence platforms tied to in-store sensors could eventually even the playing field.
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
- Tackling cybersecurity threat information sharing challenges
- Report: Attacks based on open source vulnerabilities will rise 20 percent this year
- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action