Columnist Rob Enderle writes that we are far more likely to use analytics badly and suggests that IT should take the reins to ensure the analytics process is as effective – and free of confirmation bias -- as possible.
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant