Over the last couple of decades marketing has become an almost forgotten skill in the technology segment. This seems strange and partially explains why Apple, which was the only marketing-driven company in the segment, was so massively successful. So because engineering skills were more highly valued there seemed to be a sense that these talented engineers could take over marketing rolls as CEOS who lacked marketing training came on board and gutted or never created effective marketing organizations.
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- Why Does SQL Injection Still Exist?
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn