I recently saw my first in-person presentation by Larry Ellison, who arguably is the most successful salesman in the world. Oracle is a sales-driven company, and while that isn't unique, it is rare in the enterprise solutions business. Steve Jobs was one of Larry's closest friends, and Apple under Jobs was marketing-driven (with a heavy design emphasis), which was unique. Jobs was a marketing genius often compared favorably to PT Barnum and Walt Disney.
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks