To kick off its VMWorld conference, the virtualization giant launched VMware Cloud Foundation, a platform that integrates virtualized compute, network and storage software into a pre-integrated product.
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
- Security intelligence and sharing lead to hacker disappointment
- Accenture's Australian security splash feeds regional hunger for security, IoT
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware