At its InterConnect conference in Las Vegas this week, IBM is announcing new features for its blockchain service in an attempt to bring this distributed database technology from its initial use of powering Bitcoin to a broader market, including the financial services industry.
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom
- US lawmakers question police use of facial recognition tech
- Double Agent attack can turn antivirus into malware
- Website owner protests Firefox labeling unencrypted login page ‘insecure’
- Rising SaaS star Slack “lucky” to have been breached early on, CSO says