Captive centers -- in-house IT and business process delivery arms -- accounted for one quarter of the $150 billion global services market last year, according outsourcing consultancy and research firm Everest Group.
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google levels up security at I/O with secure comms tool, better authentication
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed
- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay