During an appeals court hearing Wednesday, Microsoft will argue against the U.S. Department of Justice efforts to search emails stored in a company facility in Ireland.
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
- Australians overconfident on security prowess despite surging toll of breaches