A U.S. senator has stalled an intelligence budget bill over concerns that it would expand surveillance while limiting oversight of it.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns