The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should stop mobile messaging service WhatsApp from sharing user data with parent company Facebook in violation of earlier privacy promises, several privacy and digital rights groups said.
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Telstra on defensive as reverse-engineering of Medicare data highlights healthcare-security risks
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices