Fitbit, the maker of popular fitness trackers, has acquired assets owned by rival Pebble, including key employees and intellectual property related to software and firmware development.
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Cybersec think tank: insecurity-by-design means IoT botnets are here to stay
- The increasing importance of security analytics
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models