Mobility is hardly new in enterprise circles. Businesses are busily building mobile apps for in-house use and for customers, while the task of managing employees' mobile devices absorbs many companies' CIOs.
- CrowdStrike patches up relations with Google’s VirusTotal
- How to get a job as a security engineer: skills, qualifications, responsibilities and salar
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- Experts challenge Skyhigh's patent for cloud-based encryption gateway
- Mobility and security – the world is moving fast