Mobility is hardly new in enterprise circles. Businesses are busily building mobile apps for in-house use and for customers, while the task of managing employees' mobile devices absorbs many companies' CIOs.
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- Why Does SQL Injection Still Exist?
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia