When it comes to release management, what sounds great in theory doesn’t always work in practice. Here are four steps to building an effective strategy.
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
- Microsoft insists Outlook Web Access is secure after hacking reports
- Journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times