Photo masks and disappearing messages are fine as far as they go, but Facebook needs to continue to fuel fresh features if it means to grow.
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery