The Internet Society's Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) initiative is designed to provide measures to improve the resilience and security of the internet's routing infrastructure to keep it safe for businesses and consumers.
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk