Critical infrastructure operators remain vulnerable to attack from hackers whose motivations have matured from the “pretty juvenile” wanton vandalism of the 1990s to the aggressive, targeted and financially-motivated cyber war being waged online today, a one-time senior security advisor to the US president has warned.
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Message in a PCI bottle - preserving message queue integrity
- Study: Encryption use increase largest in 11 years