Critical infrastructure operators remain vulnerable to attack from hackers whose motivations have matured from the “pretty juvenile” wanton vandalism of the 1990s to the aggressive, targeted and financially-motivated cyber war being waged online today, a one-time senior security advisor to the US president has warned.
- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools