Critical infrastructure operators remain vulnerable to attack from hackers whose motivations have matured from the “pretty juvenile” wanton vandalism of the 1990s to the aggressive, targeted and financially-motivated cyber war being waged online today, a one-time senior security advisor to the US president has warned.
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Euro agencies on encryption backdoors: Create 'decryption without weakening'
- Senators want warrant protections for US email stored overseas
- Celebrity hacker Guccifer's confession gives us all a lesson in security
- Google alums rollout Simility fraud-detection platform