Critical infrastructure operators remain vulnerable to attack from hackers whose motivations have matured from the “pretty juvenile” wanton vandalism of the 1990s to the aggressive, targeted and financially-motivated cyber war being waged online today, a one-time senior security advisor to the US president has warned.
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Researchers find 5.3 million vulnerable smart devices in Spain