CIO Australia, in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council, is conducting our 15th annual ‘State of the CIO Survey.’ This is an opportunity for you, as an IT leader, to get involved and tell us about your top technology and business priorities for 2017, and benchmark yourself against your peers in the marketplace.
The State of the CIO is a true barometer for how your IT group is perceived by your organisation. It highlights the status of your relationships with business stakeholders, your leadership challenges, your ability to innovate, and your career progression in this increasingly important executive role.
Some of the questions our 2017 survey will answer include:
- What are you spending most of your time on in the CIO role?
- Which technologies will your organisation invest in over the next year and the next three to five years?
- Will your budget increase or decrease this year?
- Which areas you expect to have the most difficulty finding people with the right skills?
- How healthy is your relationship with other c-level executives across the business?
Results will be published on www.cio.com.au in November. As a participant, you will also receive a more detailed version in PDF format, along with the survey results from our sister company in the United States.
So get involved and tell us what’s important to you. Please click on this link to complete the survey.
Note that your answers are completely confidential and will be reported only in combination with those of other survey participants.
Join the CIO Australia group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.