UXC Limited has tapped former Service Stream IT exec, Craig Wishart, as its new CIO and CTO.
Wishart has overall responsibility for the ICT consultancy’s IT strategy, policies and programs as the group moves towards a more unified technology structure, UXC said.
Wishart has led transformation initiatives as CIO and executive general manager for customer service at national network services designer and builder, Service Stream, and in various IT roles at ANZ Bank, Telstra, Rio Tinto, and Sensis.
Wishart specialises in service oriented cloud solutions, strengthening mobile capabilities, harnessing collaboration for change, and responding to the challenges of digital disruption across organisations.
While at Service Stream, Wishart initiated a mobility strategy to reduce work cycle times, minimise data input, and reduce manual touch points through an integrated data exchange.
He also moved core platforms – including the company’s field service management system – to the cloud to enable workers to be mobile.
Follow Byron Connolly on Twitter:@ByronConnolly
- Telstra renews Service Stream wireless construction contract
- Cloudy future for Service Stream, Echo Entertainment
- NBN Co awards contracts to Service Stream and Silcar
- Telstra enters e-health space
- ANZ appoints Scott Collary as new tech chief
- 5 things you need to make customer data analytics work
- An extreme CTO
- Rio Tinto moves core IT to the cloud
Join the CIO Australia group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.