Software AG Delivers a New Generation of Business Mashups with ARIS MashZone 2.0
- 17 September, 2010 11:37
Software AG introduced a new version of ARIS MashZone today. ARIS MashZone 2.0 supports users in different departments with creating their own management dashboards for evaluating a wide variety of data. This data can come from different sources and be combined and visualised within just a few minutes. This gives companies a better overview of the interconnections between existing data, and allows them greater freedom in preparing key indicators and figures.
MashZone's Web 2.0 approach supports users in developing and using dashboards as a group. The improved information exchange leads to more efficient work and faster decisions. ARIS MashZone 2.0 introduces many new functions:
• New visualisation components - With the integration of Google Maps™, users can utilise all the functions of this application. Alternatively, they can also create their own vector maps. Threshold values can be represented better in diagrams, as can comparisons with values from previous periods.
• Connectivity – Users enjoy expanded access to data sources. With ARIS MashZone 2.0, databases can now be accessed through JDBC. Further data sources include ARIS Business Server and webMethods Optimize.
• Viewer – In addition to the editor and administrator, now a viewer option with read-only access is available with a less expensive pricing model.
MashZone 2.0 is now available as an Enterprise Edition that is particularly suited for business use. It offers greater rights management to optimise the release process for mashups. The JDBC data source and ActiveDirectory integration also simplify companywide usage. With Enterprise Edition, data and information can be prepared and shared easily. The new functions cover in detail:
• Access to distributors – existing organisational structures can be incorporated in MashZone via LDAP to simplify the distribution of access rights.
• Web integration – users' own mashups can be incorporated on the internet or intranet and published worldwide.
• Simplified access – Users can login to MashZone with their own personal company network access.
“After the successful launch of ARIS MashZone, we are now addressing larger companies with our Enterprise Edition. Management mashups can be generated ad hoc, published within the company easily and then developed further as a group. Dashboards created for specific situations enable users to make well-founded decisions faster and better,” states Steve Keys, Senior Vice-President, Global Consulting Services, Asia Pacific & Japan and Managing Director, Australia/New Zealand at Software AG.
For more information on ARIS MashZone 2.0 and the Enterprise Edition, as well as the free download, please visit: www.mashzone.com.
About Software AG
Software AG is the global leader in Business Process Excellence. Our 40 years of innovation include the invention of the first high-performance transactional database, Adabas; the first business process analysis platform, ARIS; and the first B2B server and SOA-based integration platform, webMethods. We are unique in offering the world’s only end-to-end – and easiest to use – business process management (BPM) solutions, with the lowest Total-Cost-of-Ownership. Our industry-leading brands, ARIS, webMethods, Adabas, Natural and IDS Scheer Consulting, represent a unique portfolio for: process strategy, design, integration and control; SOA-based integration and data management; process-driven SAP implementation; and strategic process consulting and services. Software AG had revenues of 847 million euro in 2009 and has more than 6,000 employees serving 10,000 enterprise and public institution customers across 70 countries. Our comprehensive software and services solutions allow companies to continuously achieve their business results faster. The company is headquartered in Germany and listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE 0003304002 / SOW).
About IDS Scheer
IDS Scheer is part of the Software AG Group and a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software, solutions and services for corporations and public organisations worldwide. With the ARIS Platform for Process Excellence, the company offers an integrated, comprehensive solution portfolio for the strategy, design, implementation and controlling of business processes; allowing companies to continuously improve their overall business performance. Utilising the ARIS Value Engineering (AVE) approach, IDS Scheer consultants bridge the gap between corporate strategy, business processes, IT solutions and process controlling.
Software AG - Get There Faster