- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- Google drops “Android for Work” because plain Android is so secure
Which organisations had small bills or paid zero tax?
These organisations haven't stopped at free food and fitness reimbursements.
Builder McDonald Jones is about to roll-out an augmented reality (AR) app that allows buyers to examine house designs from their mobile devices.
The federal government has hired Atlassian’s former director of security, Craig Davies, as chief executive officer at its new Cyber Security Growth Centre.
The Australian government’s chief digital officer, Paul Shetler has resigned less than two months after moving into the role.
An events company has been accused of implying a list of notable CISOs would be appearing at an upcoming summit, when they had given no intention of attending.
The tech companies that paid zero tax in Australia last year
Wedderburn CIO Vi Lam made redundant
Microsoft maximises data potential as LinkedIn acquisition closes
New Audis can now talk to traffic lights
Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
Queensland Brain Institute backs fibre channel to support brain research
WA govt reviews security systems after malware threat
Ctrl-Alt-2017: The CIO’s New Year’s resolutions
New MacBook Pros plagued by complaints about battery life and graphics glitches
University of Western Australia revamps top IT role
Augmented reality to bring construction out of dark ages
AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry
After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
Government lures Atlassian security chief to new cyber centre
Former govt digital chief takes aim at public sector IT buying habits
Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
Why AWS is the IBM for the cloud computing age
Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Trump says mergers like AT&T/Time Warner ‘destroy democracy’
- The future of AI is humans + machines
- Volvo lures McDonald's CDO to drive digital transformation
- Microsoft and LinkedIn aim for ‘logical’ integrations
- Building a business case for offshore robotic process automation
- The tech companies that paid zero tax in Australia last year
- Wedderburn CIO Vi Lam made redundant
- 9 big small business social media no-nos
- CIOs assess how Apple and Google approach enterprise apps
- How to conquer a CRM monster
- Queensland Brain Institute backs fibre channel to support brain research
- Ctrl-Alt-2017: The CIO’s New Year’s resolutions
- How CIOs tackle change management amid mergers and spin-offs
- Facebook Workplace third-party integration key to business success
- 10 best sites and services to sell used tech
- Coworking tips to increase your productivity and privacy
- How to get creative with your digital transformation strategy
- Why are marketing automation platforms getting so much VC funding?
- IBM building blockchain ecosystem
- 10 companies with employee benefits you won't believe
- Augmented reality to bring construction out of dark ages
- Macbook Pro vs Surface Book i7
- Alaska Airlines CIO departs to build digital smart cities
- How manufacturers make the most of machine data
- The 11-point audit for your Salesforce.com system
- 6 tips for negotiating a better executive IT offer
- Government lures Atlassian security chief to new cyber centre
- Why AWS is the IBM for the cloud computing age
Follow on CIO
Project Management and Leadership Consultant
Managing Director and Chief Digital Officer, Centre for Digital Business
IT leaders gathered in Melbourne this month for the final CIO Summit for 2016.
Australia's top IT chiefs gathered at Sheraton on the Park in Sydney for the unveiling of the inaugural CIO50 list for 2016
IT chiefs gathered in Melbourne to discuss how they are adopting proactive security strategies to guard against escalating data breaches and cybercrime. The event was sponsored by Mimecast.
Fitbit's newest wearable is ideal for fashionistas and swimmers.
Sydney CIO Summit 2016
IT leaders discussed how they are priortising and finding capacity in their organisations to support digital transformation programs. The luncheon was sponsored by Planview.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Senior Technical Lead NSW
- Senior Java Developer | Web NSW
- ITIL Service Manager VIC
- API Design Lead VIC
- Senior Technical Lead NSW
- Change Analyst NSW
- SAP HR & Payroll Project Manager ACT
- ICT Manager - Defence ACT
- Technical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - Canberra VIC
- Developer - Tag management NSW
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role