Explore study opportunities, and find out what's right for you.
Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
Australian scientists from the University of NSW have claimed a world record for preserving a single quantum bit held in solid state.
Are we heading towards a world where humans will have to compete with machines? Futurist Ross Dawson believes so.
How DTZ is adopting a startup mentality to innovate and move ahead of its competitors.
- Supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria after $6.65m grant
- Telstra embraces digital future at 'unique moment in time'
- Mercy Health saves $1.2 million by moving to the cloud
- Online, gamified learning is where it’s at in education
- FBI chief urges tech firms to rethink encryption
- BMC Turnaround a Lesson in Corporate Leadership
- Good Ol' Piggy Bank Better for Saving Cash Than 'Acorns' Android, iOS Apps
- McDonald's US CIO on why it's supporting Apple Pay on launch day
- Teachers Mutual Bank finds value in mobility
- Hadoop platform, apps represent $1 trillion opportunity
- 3 Great iOS Apps That Use Apple's Touch ID Finger Scanner
- HBO Will Make it Easier to Cut the Cable Cord
- 6 Marketing Strategies for Selling Older Merchandise
- Holden Racing Team looks to data insights for pole position
- CBA opens Innovation Lab inside Sydney HQ
- AMP CIO retires
- Victorian Auditor-General warns about poor ICT security
- How to handle poor performing staff
- Top reasons people leave leaders, not organisations
- CIOs and CMOs Must Join Forces to Win Digital Consumers
- Social Sites Gaining Market Share Faster Than Search Engines
- Medical Device Security Benchmarks Emerging
- 'Rotten WiFi' Network-Rating App Deserves Rotten Tomatoes
- MapR Makes Its NoSQL Database Freely Available in Community Edition
- For Advertisers, True YouTube Rivals are Few and Far Between
Jetstar A/NZ chief, David Hall, discusses how he rose up the ranks from finance teams to technology and strategy leadership on his way to CEO.
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
The Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative (VLSCI) can continue its supercomputing research in the state after a $6.65 million injection of funds from the Victorian government.
Telstra is diving head-first into the digital space – with this new frontier expected to drive all lines of business, according to CEO David Thodey. The power base is shifting from corporates’ “ivory towers” to individuals that are driving the global agenda.
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
From November 3, Australian councils will be able to access a free online library that allows them to share processes such as building consents, wastewater management, environmental health and liquor licensing.
Victorian-based health care provider Mercy Health has saved an estimated $1.2 million following the migration of production workloads into a hybrid cloud environment.
Each week, ITworld's Phil Johnson pokes fun at the tech world's top news and newsmakers. Part 1 spans January 3 - May 23.
From the iPad Air 2 to a new iMac to OS X Yosemite, here is a rundown of the most important Apple news
To really be a leader in the education-technology space, it takes more than just hooking up some students with Internet access and publishing content online. For the founder of MCI Institute, Denise Meyerson, it’s about using technology to shake up conventional teaching methods and improve student outcomes.
FBI Director James Comey on Thursday called on Apple and Google to abandon plans to set encryption as the default setting for mobile devices and operating systems, warning that such a move would prevent law enforcement officials from accessing electronic communications that are critical to investigations and prosecutions.
In their zeal to collect as much operational data as possible, organizations hoping to gain an advantage through the use of big data will also need to rethink how they process, analyze and present that material.
Deborah Hall-Lefevre is making the biggest bet of her 23-year IT career.
ASIO breached laws governing telecommunications intercepts on nine occasions in the 12-month reporting period ended June 2014, according to a report released by the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS).
Leaked details of Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) negotiations reveal that Australia is pushing an approach to copyright enforcement in the region that appears to ignore broader public interest concerns in favour of the supporting rights owners.
Teachers Mutual Bank is increasingly embracing mobility to establish stronger and more personal relationship with its customers, says CIO, Dave Chapman.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it